« Back to News & Notices

Water Leaks

If you have a leak on your side of the meter and need the water turned off at the meter, PLEASE call our office at 979-968-6475 and we will send someone out to turn the meter off. It is easier for us to come turn the meter off then to have to replace the angle stop if it breaks. All we ask is that you then put your own personal cut off valve two feet past the meter for your own personal use.

Please continue to report FWSC watermain leaks to 979-968-6475.